Birth control help adult content

So... I have not been in the game for a long time, 4 years, i finally meet someone that might go some where and i want to be cover. So what type of birth control do you use and why and any advice or tid bits. I understand that some people might not be okay with sex outside marriage but i just don't know and i want to be covered. I use birth control pills before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I have the mirena...Its nice if you are bad with taking the pill. For some it has more side effects than others. Its good for 5 years.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I had the neuvaring, it didn't work for me. It goes in monthly, and I was so nervous about using it I had the doctor put it in every month for me so that I wouldn't mess it up. After 3 years I got pregnant again with child number 5.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 9:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I USE TO BE ON THE DEPO. I THINK IT'S WONDERFUL. IF I HAD TO USE IT AGAIN, I WOULD.
    Cocoa25

Answer by Cocoa25 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Ive tried a few but for me the pill is the only one that doesn't cause issues. With all the other kinds Ive tried I had weird bleeding and pregnancy symptoms even though I wasn't preggers.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 11:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• LoSesonique. You only get your period 3 or 4 times a year and if you miss a pill, your less likely to get pregnant.
    jenna_rose

Answer by jenna_rose at 6:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010