please diagnose my "female area" trouble ...... adult content

I have external vaginal itching and dryness on the outer lip area. I have had the external itching for 3 days.... and now, I have lower abdominal cramping and low back discomfort too. I have had yeast infections before, but I do not have discharge at all (this time)........ sound farmillar to anyone?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Health

• bacteria infection possibly. Is there a smelll like fishy order? Bacteria infections are similiar feeling as yeast infections.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• same prob n my doctor hasnt diagnosed it cos they are stumped
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• diagnose? Really? Go to a doctor! And don't share the joy with anyone else before you know what it is.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would take some probiotics, drink lots of fluids and make sure you havent started any new laundry soap or something that could be irritating. It could still be a yeast infection too.
    Mrs.Faith

Answer by Mrs.Faith at 8:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• with it being external only and no discharge the only thing i can honestly think of is some sort of viral std...a bacterial infection would almost definately cause an unusual discharge and foul odor...i would see a doc asap because you might just have yourself an std...whatever it is, its probably viral so they'll either give you an antiviral to shorten the length of time and/or a steriod cream for the itching.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Go to the doctor and have a QUALIFIED professional diagnosis you, not people on a website. It could be ANYTHING or NOTHING.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• STI get it checked out ASAP get an STD check every so often
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 4:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010