I have genital warts...I know horrible...What would you do?

I am embarassed and ashamed...What should I do? Anyone know any home remedies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Health

• I had them many years ago, and had them removed by my gynecologist.

Answer by older at 9:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Go to the doctor and get antibiotics, that is the ONLY way to get rid of them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• go to the gyno and get them removed. they'll do it at the health dept too. it will likely take more than 1 visit and it will hurt a bit, but you'll survive. if you dont go now they're only going to get bigger and it will only take more visits and more pain to get rid of them. and theres a decent possibility they'll come back at some point, likely when your immune system is down for some reason....DONT try anything at home, you'll end up with a burned coochie!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Get rid of them ASAP! My bff had them before, and she said it's so uncomfortable to get them removed, but doing it the soonest possible is the best idea. Don't be ashamed, you're not the first or last person who will have that happen to them.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Def get it taken care of, antibiotics will not help them go away.

Also you need to figure out where you got them so he knows to go get checked and treated.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• dont worry i have a sti but am getting it treated it sucks but its like chicken pox everyone will prob get it or a form of sti and if not be thankfull nothing to be ashamed of
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 4:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010