Is Cafemom still fun for you?

Or have you let it become something more?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its fun but I think I have taken it to be something more. Its like a part of my life. I use it to get advice, recipes, make new friends, etc
    thtqrljess07

Answer by thtqrljess07 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• not really, but only because i see so many "women" treating others like crap .... i thought this was a place to come and make friends and help others. not make them feel bullied. i mean some of these women are no different then those bullied in school that some how get to others who in turn kill them selfs because of the bullies. they say " put your big girl panties on" well why don't they and ask their age instead of their underwear size.
    i only stay here because i feel if i can be kind to people , that at least one person is kind to them.
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 9:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It is, and it isn't. I love some of the questions ladies post. I sit here and giggle my booty off at night reading some of the stuff you all write. Then I see someone with a genuine problem getting ranted and raved at and it's like wtf, what is up your bi*** a** women!!!?? Okay some of the stuff is pretty ridiculous, but when women are getting bashed for giving their kids candy, or formula feeding, or using disposable diapers, that's where fun turns into 'you're taking this too seriously, get a life'.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• love it
    ddleachman

Answer by ddleachman at 9:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It's not as fun as it was in the beginning. There is a lot of depressing stuff posted here. Some of the women attack like piranhas. I find I'm on here less and less.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Of course it's fun, if it wasn't I wouldn't be here...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Its just fun. And I good place to relax.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I like cafemom. I come on here a lot. But not nearly as much as I did when I first started using it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• it can be a lot of fun! just depends on which section you're in, and who's 'debating' with you..if you're in those type sections. i never venture into the groups anymore, though. that seemed to be ALL drama.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• For me it is a place to get away from my problems and try to help others.

Answer by older at 9:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010