What is it like to be weaned off the zofran pump? Any complications?

I have been on the zofran pump since week 7. I am now week 14. Doing better than I have with my last two pregnancies. They started weaning me today. I am very scared. Anyone have any experience being weaned off? I am so afraid I am going to go to backwards. I have never been better before twenty weeks.

tinaandavasmom

Asked by tinaandavasmom at 9:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you've had to have the pump until you were 20 weeks and now with this pregnancy you're able to be weaned off before that time limit then I'd be celebrating that it didn't take as long as previously to be taken off medication.
    Not saying that you aren't, just saying you need to give your self a little breathing room since anxiety during pregnancy has been shown to make an infant at risk for having anxiety problems.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 4:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2010