What is your view on Viagra?

Or any drug similar. At what age, if any, do you feel that men no longer need to use drugs such as Viagra?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Health

• Well if they feel they need it and it helps them, as long as they are healthy enough to use it I say more power to them.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have a husband that suffers with ED occasionally, he's only 31. If a man needs "extra help" I don't see any reason why he shouldn't get it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• All the more power to someone who takes it. At least they're trying to get their boogie on.

I think the older they get, the more likely they might need it... So I guess I believe in the question you asked, just reversed.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Viagra is the hero for many a men with hormonal dis balances, mostly men in their late 50's or 60's or older, but sometimes younger ones can benefit too.

Answer by older at 9:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Lol... why should I prevent a man from having a little fun? Sometimes even women need a little help too later on.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 9:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• "if you need viagra, you're probably with the wrong woman"-Donald Trump...seriously though ed is a serious problem for some men. it has been proven though that men who do kegels (yes men should do kegels too) were less likely to develop ed
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My view of Viagra is that I wish they would stop spamming my e-mail! LOL, really though, I think that as long as they are healthy and are in a healthy relationship, then who am I to stop a 104 year old from having sex.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• They should stop taking drugs to do that when they no longer want to have/maintain an erection. If my 85-year-old grandpa wants to get a little, more power to him!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If it works wth. I guess whatever age it is needed.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2010