What is the most difficult thing you've had to deal with this year?

Plz keep clean. Tk u

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• DS lost 2 aunts to cancer and learned his best friend has lukemia, as well.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We dealt with the death of my father at the end of last year. Then my DH went on the road to work and is only home on the weekends. Then right before Thanksgiving, my mother passed away unexpectedly. This has been a very tough year!!
    clctalking

Answer by clctalking at 9:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My daughter been diagnosed with epilepsy
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Had a miscarriage. Then two months later God blessed me with another pregnancy. I am now 7 1/2 weeks.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Being underemployed, being in a rear end collision at 55mph that totalled my car and caused injuries to my shoulder. That was in July and I am still having issues...PT and coritsone shots.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My youngest son being sexually abused by his father on visitation weekends. We will be coping with that for years, I'm afraid.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My brother is going to have to get brain surgery and my aunt (who has cancer) has stopped taking her meds.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 9:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Being un-employed.
    thtqrljess07

Answer by thtqrljess07 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My DD becoming sick in August out of the blue. She had a seizure which lasted almost 24 hours and the next day they said "We are not sure what is wrong or if she is even going to make it." After that she was in a coma for 11 days and then in the hospital for 2 months. She did great for 16 weeks and then got sick again on Thanksgiving. We have spent the last 3 weekends in the hospital and now we are home again. I am hoping she is starting to get better and that we might get some answers. While she was sick I still had to figure out how to keep life as normal as possible for my other 2 children. While this has been the hardest thing we have done this year it has also brought us closer together as a family.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My son being injured in Afghanistan...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010