Do you have pop-a-pill mentality?

What caused it in your opinion?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Health

• I am trying to get over that. My mom caused it. Every time one of us gets sick she thinks we need to see the dr right away. She thinks my kids need antibiotics or something OTC for them to get better.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Not at all, I never take pills for anything, but in today's world there is a pill for everything and anything.

Answer by older at 9:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I hate taking pills. I only take my pain meds when the pain is really bad. I prefer to use other methods and home remedies for anything.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My MIL has not pop-a-pill, but get-an-injection mentality. As soon as one of my kids or husband is a little under the weather, oh they need to go get an antibiotic injection. No the hell they don't! They need an immune system!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Ugh! I hate taking any kind of medicine.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Nope. I try my best to take as less meds as possible..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

Oh gosh! That's awful!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No. I'm one of those that will refuse to take anything unless I can't stand it. My husband can't stand it, he always tells me just to take something, but I don't like to unless I have to. He's really bad for it though. I tell him I don't like him taking stuff all the time, but he doesn't think anything of it.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I dont take anything unless i just cant stand whatever issue it is anymore.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010