Does anyone know how I can save a voice message from a cell phone?

I want to get another phone. I won't be able to transifer the voice messages over. Do you know of another way I can save them or another place to send them to?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Technology

• not that i know of.. unless you can get put it on speaker and get a tape recorder or something like that. i tried to do the same thing one time called the phone company and they said there's nothing i can do. i tried sending it to a friends phone but they had a different cell phone provider.... you could try sending it to someone if they have your phone provider as well.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Call your cell provider. There is a company who will record the voicemails on a cd for you. I know someone who did this due to a harassment case. I know she had Verizon and she called them to as what she could do. They referred her to the company who recorded them for her.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If your laptop has a mic integrated go to Start -> All programs-> Accessories-> Sound Recorder and play the messages on your cellphone speaker it might not be the highest quality but it all depends on how good the mic works.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Go to the phone provider and ask if they can bluetooth the message to your new phone..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010