Could I be pregnant?

I am 11 days late and my boobs are HUGE (well they are Bs now but usually I'm an A LOL) I have done a home pregnancy test and it was negative but could I be? I have an appointment to go to my OBGYN but not for another 3 weeks. They said they can't fit me in before then because even if I am, I will still only be like 9 weeks by that time. What do ya'll think?

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think you should take anouther test they arnt always right and sometimes it can take up to a month to show that you are pregnant but if you watch your body you will notice small changes in yourself if you are like a change in your sex drive better or worse a change in your smells or the way foods taste soon you will have cravings or feel sick all the time your boobs getting bigger isnt always a sign however if they get really tender then you may very well e i hope my answer helped and good luck
    secret_shadows

Answer by secret_shadows at 9:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You could be... For me it takes til I'm close to 2 months to get a positive.. I'm sitting here waiting to get a positive cause I just know I am! lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Well, when I was first pregnant, but boobs didn't get bigger, the nipples just got really sore. But, symptoms are different for all women. Try another test in a few days or a week.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Wait a few more days then take another pregnancy test with first mornings urine. If it still shows up negative keep your appointment because it could be something else. Good luck.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• wait 2 weeks from the time you took the first one to take it again.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 10:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• take another test 1st thing tomorrow morning
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010