Am I in labor

i feel like ive been punched in my stomack numerous times it hurts all over its been an all day thing my lower back began hurting this afternoon and as time goes by i become more irritable and uncomfortable ive had 3 others but my first 2 my water broke and my 3rd one they induced me so im at a complete loss

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• very well could be! i didn't know i was in labor until the doc checked me and said you are having this baby today it looks like, i was at five cm
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I was at 5cm for 6 to 8 weeks before I went into labor. It' didn't take long for me to get to 7cm when it was time, and I just felt crampy. My other times I was in so much pain I couldn't speak and was on my hands and knees.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would wait for the contractions
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• those were my symptoms with my second child..back labor couldnt get comfy. my sis said u not n labor cause u wouldnt b able to sllep. well i slept off and on all night went to dr next morning cause i couldnt get comfy cause of back. i had her 4 hours later!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would wait for contractions before going to the hospital. It is a good time to leave when they are about 6 minutes apart..
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2010