Does anyone have the Verizon cell phone offered at Wallmart for $49.99?

It is suppose to be unlimited calling/texting/ pix. How long have you had it and do you think its better than going on one of their Family Plans? Or do you know of another way I can get unlimited text/time/pix for less than 59.99 a month. It keeps going up and I need a cell phone due to my disabilities. Appreciate any and all advice! Oh, by the way... I live in a small town in Montana. There are not a lot of the same offers in the larger cities... Thank you for your help

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Technology

• Hi there!

Can't help you at all with this. lol Sorry. Just popping in to say "hello". That's what you get for living on the wrong continent.... Pfffft! :-P

From half around the world,
    Beach
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yea, I know... wrong place, wrong time, wrong continent? Hummmm... I'll have to think about that one. Are you sure you're not on the wrong one? oh well, what's a friend to to? Send some hugs to get us through....LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2010