can you tell your pregnant before you have a missed a period

mattsgrl102409

Asked by mattsgrl102409 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did, though I didn't really believe myself until I took that second pregnancy test (like I trsusted the first one, lol!).
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• If you know your body well enough then I believe you can tell. I knew before I got a positive and I am currently waiting on my blood results for my second and I can 99.9% guarantee I'm prego with 2 neg HPT. You just know.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 11:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well we were trying; and I knew when I ovulated; other than that I am not sure... I tested positive 5 days before I even missed mine :) It is possible though; I have heard of people having an intuition about it :)

My last pregnancy I actually thought I was pregnant the month before, (we were not trying AT ALL!) and my daughter kept telling me I was, oddly enough my period went crazy that month, when I was like clockwork all time. Low and behold, the following month we were pregnant... funny the way things happen, seems weird or odd at the time, but I truly believe sometimes people just know!

leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I knew when i was just one or two weeks. i know my body and it seemed werid so i thought it must be cuz im preggers. and i took one test and it showed up fast!
    tripper1305

Answer by tripper1305 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i did. twice with buth daughters with my first baby , my son, i had my period for 2m while i was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm 36 weeks monday....and we found out a week before I was supposed to have my period the first of April..I just got a feeling..I kept wanting to go to the baby section in Wal-mart and I bought a test that next morning a plus sign so yeah I just felt it.
    Anonymous