We have a family member who we believe is a child molester. He is now 18 but he has been acting like one for as long as we can remember. I have no PROOF, but here are my suspicions:
1. He is obsessed with children, he won't leave them alone, always touching them, hugging, kissing (even on the mouth), and bouncing them on lap. When he is told to leave them alone he get very angry, and he stalks them with his eyes.
2. He talks to children online and he tried to meet an 8 year old from online in real life. He was VERY angry when he wasn't allowed to.
3. He has flashed his penis to his sister and half sister. When he got in trouble for it, he blamed them "they wanted to see it"
4. His dad's girlfriend has a toddler who lives with him. He admits to changing her diaper and bathing her. Though he swears he has never touched her "inappropriately"
5. People who don't know about the situation have come to us saying that he acts inappropriately with their children and makes them uncomfortable. (Following their children to the bathroom, trying to hold their children)
6. He wears diapers for sexual pleasure and goes to the bathroom in them.
7. He has touched my breasts "on accident" every time he hugs me.
***We will never see him again, but . . .
should I call the police? I have no PROOF
Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting
Answer by bseastrand at 9:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2010
Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010
Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2010
Answer by Mrs.Faith at 9:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2010
Answer by Kaye924 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2010
Answer by Sebbiemama at 9:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010
Answer by premiemom18 at 3:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010
Answer by Alta2008 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010