Possible Pedophile- What is the right thing to do? adult content

We have a family member who we believe is a child molester. He is now 18 but he has been acting like one for as long as we can remember. I have no PROOF, but here are my suspicions:
1. He is obsessed with children, he won't leave them alone, always touching them, hugging, kissing (even on the mouth), and bouncing them on lap. When he is told to leave them alone he get very angry, and he stalks them with his eyes.
2. He talks to children online and he tried to meet an 8 year old from online in real life. He was VERY angry when he wasn't allowed to.
3. He has flashed his penis to his sister and half sister. When he got in trouble for it, he blamed them "they wanted to see it"
4. His dad's girlfriend has a toddler who lives with him. He admits to changing her diaper and bathing her. Though he swears he has never touched her "inappropriately"
5. People who don't know about the situation have come to us saying that he acts inappropriately with their children and makes them uncomfortable. (Following their children to the bathroom, trying to hold their children)
6. He wears diapers for sexual pleasure and goes to the bathroom in them.
7. He has touched my breasts "on accident" every time he hugs me.

***We will never see him again, but . . .

should I call the police? I have no PROOF

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Didn't you just post this?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't know. That's really tough. The police aren't likely to do anything with nothing but your word. Here's a bump!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think he does need to be reported.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• you just posted this didnt you because I answered you
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I did just post this again. Sorry. It was before anyone answered in the other section. I was anxious for advice and I wondered if I would get more answers in this section.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Well, actually, if they can prove he's contacting children on the internet and trying to meet them, that might be enough to get him arrested.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Thank you for your answers
    Anonymous

• LovingSAHM has a point. If they can bust him on the internet and lure him in using a decoy, he will do some time, and have to register as a sex offender. But unfortunatley it won't be as much time as an actual abuser would get so he is released to do it again....BUT at least he would be in the system and could be watched.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yea, Musicmom is right. He'd then have to register as a sex offender. Call Chris Hansen and get the guy on To Catch a Predator, lol. I mean....8 years old? It's bad enough when they want a 14 year old, but an 8 year old? My God.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• This young man sounds like he has issues and he is bound and determined to have his way with is very creepy. I would talk to his father about counseling or contacting someone about this issue.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 10:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2010