Have you ever made a gift for someone?

what was it?
did they like it?

I made duffle bag with kids name they loved it--easy and cheap

raisingmen

Asked by raisingmen at 10:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• yes.. I made a cookie plate.. I bought a clear one and bought glass paint and painted a design on it, sealed it and gave it to my friend..they LOVED it.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I made light up snowmen for everyone this year. You take a ball jar, frost it white, put a string of lights inside, put a snowman hat ,face, and scarf.
    I also knit blanket for people.
    I made the halloween costumes this year.
    I made my sister's curtains.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have made many different things over the year..I've made chocolates, candles, t-shirts, blankets. I believe that everyone liked the things I have made for them.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I use to make festive photo albums. I miss making them but where I live all the craft stores have closed down!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I knit and crochet gifts every year. Other than that this year I made special "flower pot photo frames" for my mom and MIL. It's a flower pot with flowers and pix on each flower. DH and SIL plus DS and DD for MIL and my brother, sisters, and I plus DS and DD for my mom; the kids next to us. Something that can be added to in case if more kids are born in the future.
    PinaiAngelPai15

Answer by PinaiAngelPai15 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010