Some days I am angry and I don't know why.. I feel Unhappy and ungreatful.. do you ever feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I felt this way when i was depresed. so sorry for you.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i feel this way alot. and yes depression is a big reason. gl to you. hope you feel better soon.
    witchypoo1228

Answer by witchypoo1228 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• oh yea i have felt like this many of times! hope you feel better though :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• we all feel that way time or again, maybe you could talk to dr
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i think it is normal to have those days every now and then but if you are having them allot or feel it is a problem I would talk to a doctor. It maybe nothing or it may be depression or Bi polar or something
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 11:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I HAVE THAT FEELING ALL THE TIME.
    Cocoa25

Answer by Cocoa25 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I feel like an ass when I get angry and act out.I push my husband away and my loved ones and i hate it. I feel ashamed afterward.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I do but I am working on it GL :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I used to do that in my early 20's. I thought it was other people pissing me off. Until one day I realized it was me and the way I let things affect me. I started to see my grouchy days as a challenge. When I started feeling grouchy I would try to do things to pull me out of it. Now I have a list of things that pull me up. Even the act of asking someone else how they are doing gets me outside myself and puts me in a better mood.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Thank you Bjane01 !!! I think I just lack tools to make the situation better. I don't know if its how I grew up all I knew was to scream and get angry when I was stressed or under pressure whatever it is I don't like it. I have considered seeing a counselor to maybe work through this problem. Cause I want to make it better.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010