water leaking? i need major help! TMI WARNING! adult content

THERE IS A LOT OF TMI IN THIS SO I AM SORRY AHEAD OF TIME!-okay so i moved to get comfy and liquid came out on the panty liner i was wearing (not unusual for me lately...i seem to always be peeing a little on myself) but i have the stuff that you can test to see if its your water. well anyways it was clear so i tested it (came out dark blue which means it is my water) and i thought maybe it was just the panty liner so i opened a new one and tested it and it came out yellow. then my foster mom had me use a q-tip and test it (it came out yellow) and then test a new one ( came out greenish-yellow) then she said maybe it was just pee well ive tested a panty liner with just pee before and it came out yellow or green (i dont remember) and ive also tested pee on toilet paper and it came yellow. so im sooo confused. my mom told me to wait for a little bit and wait till i feel the little gush again. can anyone help me out? sorry about all the TMI's but i really need help.

teen_mommie101

Asked by teen_mommie101 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wipe the strip over ur vag opening..... if it is blue then ur water broke.... dont get samples off of objects
    momma_alie20

Answer by momma_alie20 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• its not the strip. i have the liquid.
    teen_mommie101

Comment by teen_mommie101 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• How far along are you? My water started leaking a little bit when I was just 32 weeks, and even though it was just a trickle, I noticed the difference. Not only did I FEEL it trickling out, but I was soaking more pantyliners. I didn't have anything to test, as you have, but I went to get checked and they held me for the next 3 weeks to monitor for infection until I gave birth at 36 weeks. If it happens to me again, I won't get checked. I'll stay home where I have less chance of getting an infection.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i am 35 weeks and 5 days. but me and my foster mom are just soooo confused on what is happening. i think maybe it leaks-stops-leaks again-stops again. and so on. but my pantyliners today have been getting wetter faster.
    teen_mommie101

Comment by teen_mommie101 (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Give a call to the labor and delivery department in the hospital you plan on delivering in or call your doc. They will tell you what they feel the best thing to do is. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• it could be a slow leak which should/might reseal. I'd call your midwife and ask her.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Call your dr.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I agree call your doctor, if they believe you are leaking water, they can test and then monitor it on an ultrasound, though its not completely accurate.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would get checked out because your babies head can be blocking the exit for your water and that's why you're only getting little. Trickles!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2010