Brown Urine? adult content

This evening I went to the bathroom and wiped and noticed the toilet paper seemed to be a little more tannish/pinkish colored than normal. I'm 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I had spotting back at week 5. It was a big thing that consisted of blood tests and early ultrasounds that shows everything was fine.
I worried I was spotting again. I tried to take my mind off of it because futher wiping showed all was clear. A few hours passed and before bed I went to the bathroom again. I wiped BEFORE pee'ing and there was nothing abnormal so I pee'd...when I wiped it seemed to be that tannish color again. I looked in the toilet and the urine was dark.
Is this bad? Should I call a doctor ASAP or can I give it until tomorrow? I just pee'd again and it was normal.

Additionally, all I've had to drink is orange juice, water, and a small coke. I do take prenatals, but never have they given me problems before. I don't really hurt, and it does not burn to urinate. And my OB never called me after the blood/urine/pap smear tests he did, so he said  that would mean all was well and nothing to discuss until my next visit so...  

I'm worried it's something to do with baby... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• drink more liquids. You are probab;y just dehydrated BUT dehydration CNA cause preterm labor. I was in twice in my last preganacy for that exact problem
    ladysummeraire

Answer by ladysummeraire at 12:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If your urine is dark it means it's concentrated. You need to be drinking more water and lay off the caffiene for awhile until your urine lightens up. It is a sign of dehydration. So drink more water! And when you think you don't want it, drink more.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• you might be passing a stone or have a bladder infection that could be causing your urine to have blood in it
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010