Best. Baby. Toy. Ever. ...What is it?

My nephew is only 2 months old, but my sister suggested toys that he can start grasping and exploring over the next few months. So...what do the 3-9 month set like the best?

sojourner.

Asked by sojourner. at 11:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the box it came in?
    Anonymous

• its going to sound silly but at walmart they have this thing called a love bug (its this small bug looking thing and his feet and plastic and he has a bell in him, on the belly it says love bug, its just on one for the random hook things in the baby section but i got it as a baby shower gift! my dd loved it!! she would eat his feet and shake it all the time!! we lost it once so we bought another it was the only thing that made her happy sometimes!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• any of the little rattles they can put their little fingers on :), a jumperoo, mirriors, things that make music and lights up, gym they can lay under and grab at things
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 11:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• haha my baby has the love bug to :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 11:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• lol @ the box
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:49 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I made my daughter a tag blanket. She preferred to play with the tags on clothes and toys much more than toys. I gave her the tag blanket and she blissed out.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2010