What are a few of your favorite mom moments?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's so tough because there are new ones every day. I remember the first time my son said Mama, the day before Mother's Day. I also remember the first time he laughed, and it was at me. I felt so proud to be the reason for his first giggle. The things I love most are the every day moments when I just look at him and smile and he gives me the biggest grin. Gosh. He owns my heart. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Holding him in my arms for the first time, of course. Both of us screaming for joy when he started walking, lol. The first time he kissed me. The way he hugs me and kisses me now - so tight, he won't let go. The way he says "oh Mommy!" or "hi Mommy!" all of the time. The way he rolls over and cuddles with me in his sleep, or the good morning hugs and kisses and snuggles I get as he wakes me up in the morning.... The way he laughs. Seeing him play with his daddy. Making him smile or laugh in his sleep.... Everything, lol. I love that boy more than life itself...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Oh! And taking the perfect picture of him, the kind where whenever I see it my heart melts! He takes such great pictures. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• when i first starting tickling him so hard he would laugh and almost cry he would get so excited. now h'e so sweet and good, but i could do without the whining! i am sooooo happy he was EASY to potty train! i am such a proud mom, he is such a great kid!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• The most recent one a few days ago on my birthday. My 2 yr old sung me Happy Birthday, my daughter made me this really pretty card and my 15 DS bought me a really pretty necklace. It was a really nice day:)

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I fell in love with my daughter while I was feeding her in the middle of the night. I was still very sore but for some reason in the dark and quiet, that's when it happened. Then, with my son, it was in the hospital and I was feeding him. I was looking at him and talking to him and he looked straight at me and with his tiny hand he grabbed my little finger.

Now they are both adults. There are special "mom" moments all the time and each are so different.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2010