Do you have a s/o husband who really is wanting to do you all the time?

Not me my hubby is tired all the time from working so hard.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish...
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wish. Our baby doesn't give us much along time though. And hubby actually chose sleep over sex tonight!
    MagdaJ

Answer by MagdaJ at 11:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wish as well. He works a lot plus he's on meds that mess with his sex drive. On the positive side, we are able to cuddle without it turning into more all of the time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My hubbys deployed But when he is here he usually works 11 hr days and hes ALWAYS all over me.. LOL! sometimes i get a lil annoyed but i love him and love that hes into me and only me.. He loves what we call 'Nooners' LOL :-D
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Haha I wish. I have a really high sex drive.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 11:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes my husband cant get enough of me somtimes even if hes tired from work he would rather get some then go to sleep lol .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My Husband and I BOTH want each other all the time..We have a very healthy, active, mind-blowing, and satisfying sex life. It hasn't gotten anything but even more incredible since We became Parents, which is AWESOME. We can't get enough of each other and never turn each other down! We also grope each other every chance We get and still make out like a couple of teenagers.;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Only in my dreams lol. I guess me and hubby have a lot more than I have heard is average in America but not as much as I would like
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 12:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• At one time he did it all the time because he knew I needed it. Now he does it because he wants to do it all the time. When ur dealing with deployments such as we are. You cherish all the time u do have. So that includes doing it all the time to make up for the year off.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• YES, although his drive is seeming to taper off a bit as he ages. But he is always trying to get in my pants. Feeling me up, sexual innuendos, kissing and fondling... I love it. It is sweet. we have a great sex life... 12 years of marriage and going strong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010