how did u know that your guy was theright guy?

i been friends with this guy for 7 months, when first seen him i could tell there was something about him that was different than other guys. we hang out nearly everyday and became best friends fast. lately for some reason i cant get him out of my head. i think about him and i smile. he is so amazing, in my eyes he is perfect. his worse isnt really bad at all. when we are together its like the rest of the world disappears. i almost hate to admit it but i think i fell in love with him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• First of all he made me laugh like none other. Many of the things that I liked in other guys, H had them all! And from the very start we felt like we knew each other our whole lives. When I thought about my life without him, it sucked and I'd cry...for real. So we got married. ;-)
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 1:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I know this sounds cliche, but I "just knew".
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I know this will bring some bashing but I fell in love with my hubby at first sight. I told him I loved him less than a week later. We got married less than 6months after we got together at 18 and 19 and just celebrated our 7th year of marriage so it is possible.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 11:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think it's just something you know, I can't really explain it.
    from the very beginning I knew he was the one..and I was only 15! and yes, everybody thougth we were crazy. but it's been the truest, deepest feelings I've ever experienced.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 12:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i knew when I couldn't see a future without him. That's when I knew it was right to be with him.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't know. I knew the moment I met him, in 6th grade, lol. I just felt for him a way I've never felt for anyone, and I always knew that no one else would ever come close, however things turned out.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I just always wanted to be near him, talking to him, I couldn't imagine not having him in my life.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my 3 babies.....did he say it back? i havent told this guy that im fallin for him yet, im afraid to. i guess its the whole fear of rejection, and im a few yrs older than him....well 10 yrs older.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't know how "you know".....you just do. I fell in love with my DH after just a few days. I'm a very vocal and honest person so I said "ILY" after only about 4-5 days of dating.(not something I would normally do) He said it back (and if you knew my hubby that's a VERY big deal!)! It's only been 5 years, but I know he's it for me.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• He stayed with me through hell and a pregnancy, yes it was his :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2010