10 y/o daughter first stage of puberty.....um HELP!? (TMI) adult content

Ok so my 10 year old daughter was in the tub when I had to pee really bad and she said I could come in and pee. We started conversing and I asked (out of fun) if she has hairy arms yet and she said she didn't know so we checked it out and behold there was fuzz so then the question on the other part arose. And behold a few shiny pubs were present. Okay so I know I am a woman and I know I went throught this and I know the jist but what is the time frame from fuzz to pads. I really didn't pay that much attention to it when it happened to me at 13 so this happening to my child at 10 has caught me off guard a little. I'm thinking with in a year to 18 months.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 11:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I started everything at nine... Everything, besides I my chest. LOL I never did grow there. You knew she would grow up one day its just sooner than you thought. :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would say within 1-2 years but I don't really remember from my teens and my girls aren't even near that phase yet.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 11:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't get why you have to be so graphic in your description "a few shiny pubes." I would think you were trolling if there wasn't a name attached.

Why do you need help?
    Anonymous

• anon go crawl back under you rock
    luvmygrlz

Comment by luvmygrlz (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• simple smileAt least she was willing to talk about it.

amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Why does it matter? Just have some pads handy for when it does happen. I don't get why you need "help."
    Anonymous