I'M NOT BASHING ANGELINA JOLIE...BUT...

Ok, I know a lot of you like AJ, and so do I, mostly her movies not so much her because well I don't know her personally. But, I just can't help seeing her in the future as..."the lady who lived in the shoe, she had so many children she didn't know what to do..." Do you think she is addicted to having children? This is for fun, so please no bashing the people who make comments!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, yes she gets on my nerves! These children need a stable environment, and I don't imagine it's very stable when they're getting a new sibling (or two) every year, and moving across the globe every few months. Not to mention with both parents being actors, they're most likely being raised by nannies. Bleh. I like her movies, but I just roll my eyes when I see her picture on a magazine in the grocery line.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Oh, I didn't even answer the question. I was too busy ranting, LOL. Yeah, I think she's kind of addicted to getting/having new kids. I get that she wants to adopt a bunch and give these kids better lives, but....sheesh.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• She's not the first one to adopt a bunch of kids you know. Mel Gibson has, what, 13 I think? That's my fuzzy memory speaking but I know it's a lot. I think it's horrible that so many people think these kids would be better off in third world countries than with her just because she uses a nanny. Give me the choice between a third world country, starving to death on old rice or living in a mansion with a bunch of other kids, and I'd take the fucking mansion. I hope she takes in as many as she can.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I see an adulteress when I look at her. It drives me nuts that the media glossed VERY quickly over him leaving his wife to jump into bed and have babies with someone else. I suppose its Hollywood and nobody should be surprised, but I thought that was a bold "in your face" way of doing things VERY PUBLICLY. At least a lot of stars have the courtesy to say "Oh it just wasn't working out, I wish him/her the best"...not this time!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I think it is great for her to adopt or anyone to adopt. Those children will be well taken care where in their home country would have never been given the oportunities that they will have now.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 12:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I thought this was about how well she takes care of her kids, not who she chooses to sleep with. Having an affair makes someone an unfit parent? You don't have to like her, but she's taking care of those kids and she saved them from potentially horrible lives.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i think they are better off but i think she is freaky to boot with kissing her own brother in all. that is just not right. yeah she did it was on the news...lol.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I don't think she is addicted, lol. I think she just wants to care for as many children as she can. And I never see nannies in any of the pictures of her family, I always see her and Brad with the kids in their arms. I'm sure they have nannies, but I honestly think they have a HUGE part in their childrens lives, I don't believe they are being raised by nannies.

I do not like the fact that she came between a man and his wife though. She admitted recently that she and Brad "fell in love on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith" while Brad was still married to Jennifer Aniston. Not cool at all in my opinion.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• As long as they take care of the kids and can afford to give them what they need I don't care how many kids they have. BTW, Mel Gibson does have about a dozen kids but his are all biologically his. He and his family are Catholic.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 2:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i cant stand her! i will never like her because i still belive brad belongs with jen..so for that, and that reason alone, i do not like her..i think shes soooo ugly..i hate her lips, theyre to frickin fat..UUUGH U-G-L-Y!!!! same with madonna..lol..i hate her too!!! ok now im done!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2008