Anyone had a tube rupture before?

Please, if you have had an ectopic pregnancy and your tube ruptured, I would like to know what symptoms you had when it ruptured. I have an ectopic and am having some pain (had the metho injection two days ago and they mentioned some pain usually accompanies it) and really would like to know when too much is too much. I called my doctor and she said to go to the ER if I felt dizzy or faint, which I don't. The pain is worse when I am standing or walking, or using the restroom. I just don't want to look like an idiot by going to the ER for pain they said I might experience. Also posted in another area...Thanks in advance!

mileymoo

Asked by mileymoo at 12:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I have not had either but I am told it hurts really bad. 2 of my coworkers were not able to stand they couldnt handle the pain and rent into the er and they were about to rupture. I am sorry to hear about this and I will send a prayer your way. I would say go to the hospital when youcant take it any more.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 12:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Hi- U answered my question about my hcg levels being 43 aat 6 weeks, so now my turn to help u with ur question. On Aug. 24,07 i had a ectopic pg, i was 8 weeks, my right tube ruptured and had to be removed. My pain was sharp, it made my right shoulder hurt and made my right side of my back hurt. Some time the "shot" does not work and u would have to go and get the "baby" removed from ur tube. If u are in pain please go to the e.r- Ectopic pregnancy are dangerous and come be fatal. Not trying to scare you.

I do not know exactly "when" my tube actually ruptured. Some woman say the pain goes away when it ruptures. Please message me and we can talk more about this if u would like. Take care ~michelle~
    ffwife48

Answer by ffwife48 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2008