Sorry but I had to ask

A woman is suppose to wipe from front to back (instead of back to front) to avoid bacterial infections because the dirtiness from the anus goes to the vagina and causes the infection. But what happens when she queefs (farts and it goes through to the vagina), does that cause a bacterial infection also??

Sorry, just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• no, it's just air caught in the vaginal canal coming out
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• a queef is just trapped air being released. Like when you queef during sex its because the penis is pushing air into the vagina. Its nothing to do with gas buildup like a regular fart.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Haha no, if someone "queefs", it's just air that's trapped in the vagina, often from sex or douching, etc. It doesn't come from another part of the body so there's no bacteria brought with it.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No but if you're sitting just right and fart and the air goes that way you could I suppose. LMAO!! That would suck!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Im not sure how my answer got earsed?....
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• A queef was never a fart to begin with. It doesn't come from your anus. It's caused by air being pushed into the vagina, which is then released.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Congrats to you for just asking girl!
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 7:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yeah, I don't think a queef is going to hurt anything...
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I like how the first pp answers the question and the second does with a little more detail - but the last 2 answer with the same information....do we really ALL need to say the same answers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2010