Amazing Husband!

my husband is such an amazing man! i couldn't have asked for a better man to spend the rest of my life with.. poor man had to go through so much over the past 9 months with my pregnancy hormones and he still loves me unconditionally.. and i was on bedrest so i couldnt work. and we are pretty stretched for money right now.. but he still managed to save up to get our children a good bit of christmas gifts... and he as been looking for me a present and i figured out what it was (he slipped up) so he let me go to make sure they would fit.. and when it was time to pay guess what he does... he used the gift card that he got when he took back his birthday present his mom got him ... now that is not the reason i think he is amazing.. but it shows so much of the man he is,.... he gave up his bday money to get him something else he would like... to give to me.. it just reminded me what a good heart he has.. what little things remind you of the good man you got lucky with?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• awe, how sweet!
    it's always the little gestures that mean so much :)
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 12:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It's about time that I hear that someone has a good man! Nice to hear no bitching. Thanks:) I'm glad you are happy:)

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Awww Thats so sweet :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• That is awesome! You just made me smile.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010