condom came off! adult content

I kinda wanted to know what other may think, My fiance came back from deployment the first and we've been using condoms every time we have sex, Ive noticed that 99% of the time Ive found the condom was inside me, like way up in there, found it about 4ish times..TMI sorry i know..but I was wondering if it was that far inside me is there a chance of pregnancy? I want another baby, but he wants to wait till after his next deployment so it wouldnt bother me if we got pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Troll?
    Um, if a condom comes off, even inside you, there's a good chance you can get pregnant.
    Wouldn't you notice there isn't a condom afterward? FOUR TIMES?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Ive never had this happen to me before, and when we were done having sex he never said anything about the condom not on him untill i got up and found it inside me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• gross. i can't believe your husband wouldn't tell you about that. you guys really need to stop buying condoms that are too big for his small prick then maybe it wouldn't keep coming off all the time.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Real mature mamasince2005. Grow up.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Anytime it comes off inside of you you can get pregnant. He needs to put it on better or get a better fitting on if he really doesn't want you to get pregnant right now.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 6:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ummm he needs to find the right size i have a husband who is well endowed condoms seem to often times be to small so we dont use condoms we have always used other contraceptives ...if you keep having this issue and not doing anything to fix it ..kind of makes it seem as tho you are trying to get pregnant
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 3:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010