Are you good at letting stuff go or do you harbor?

I wouldn't say I harbor, I would say I let it slide. But I still do not let it go completly. I never forget stuff.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hold onto things. I keep replaying them in my mind at times till I'm thoroughly exhausted. I try to let things to, but it is not easy after years of doing it. If there was a miracle drug to stop the harboring, believe me, I would take it.

How about you?
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Harbor. I really try to let stuff go, but my brain doesn't cooperate. It's good to hear I'm not the only person that has a tape stuck on rewind.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I deal with it on the outside, but dwell on things way too much.
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 10:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Harbor....
    I try to forget.. Let it go. But it can be hard for whatever reason. Tthere are things that DH did 8yrs ago in highschool that still come to my mind out of no where & its hard to just brush it off.. :-/
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i tend to harbor quite a bit. especially relationships or if anyone does something to wrong me.
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 11:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010