What is your priority now?

This is the of the year, Christmas, HOliday parties, work parties, stressed out shopping. Kids climbing the walls?
What is your right now gotta do it or every thing falls down thing?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We don't have much we do actually (we don't even do presents for each other - we wait until after Christmas and use our Christmas money, the money given to us by family, to get a little something for each of us, lol), but its tough juggling bills and getting everything ready for our son for Christmas, especially since his birthday is just days after. So since DH just paid the last of this month's bills he's got a few gifts to pick up, then we have to wrap them. I can't find the kid's stocking everywhere, and we have to coordinate getting a present or two that were stashed at my mom's for safe keeping in time to put them under the tree on Christmas Eve. So if DH doesn't get the gifts in time we're kind of screwed, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Healing from surgery so I can enjoy Christmas
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We are going to have to get a babysitter if school is canceled any more this week so we can finish our christmas shopping and wrapping. No school again tomorrow because of weather.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Nothing will absolutely "fall down." I need to wrap stuff. Going out today for a few things to finish.
    Heidikans - I hope you heal well from your surgery. I will be having surgery 3 days after Christmas.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Just make through the day.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010