Has anyone tried Hyland's Calms Forte?

It's an all-natural sleep aid that I picked up today. I don't really have problems sleeping, but it says these pills relax you. Has anyone tried them? Did they do anything?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• I tried them a few year's back, my surgeon actually told me to take them because I was really stressed from other health probs. I think they worked a little for the first day or two, but then I remember I kept getting a really nasty taste in my mouth. My head started feeling like tingly and I just didn't feel right, so I stopped taking them. I was going through a lot of other health probs though, so I'm not sure if the Hyland's caused it or my health issue caused it.
    Just remember that any type of chemical/pill or what ever you put in you body can lead to some sort of reaction, it doesn't matter if it's natrual or not. Hope I helped some, take care.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 5:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I know some folks with autistic kids who use it
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2010