if ur married and ur husband has a facebook page and u see his ex girlfriends and girls that yust to like him is his friends should his wife be mad and want him to delet them is that wrong of the wife

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• WIfe is number one..should be number one. If the wife wants him to remove old flames from his facebook, he better do that! He has no reason to be friends on facebook with ex girlfriends.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Do you trust him? Also, do you have guy friends on your fb page? If you asked him to remove it, then he should out of respect for you, but you need to do the same for him IF you have guys on your page.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have both my exs on mine and so does he it's called trust you should try it
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My hubby has his ex on there and even a few friends that used to have a crush on him, but I don't care because I trust him to do whats right. GL :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• well i did have a tust problem with him i'm learning how to trust him now and i just wanted him to get rid of them so he won't get tempted and when i asked him to remove it he says they r old friends and that he is not worried about them then says i am so childdish i need to let go of being jealous and he not worried about them and i said well if ur not then why u can't delete them then all he says is that oh gosh he tired of going threw this but yet he wants me to be loving on him but he can't get rid of the old girls.... smh
    applejacks2004

Comment by applejacks2004 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I trust my husband. I am 100% confident that he would never cheat on me. We love each other very much and are honest with each other. He's friends with some girls from high school, before we knew each other, and maybe even an old girlfriend or two. Grown adults should be able to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner that allows them to be friends with the opposite gender.

However, judging by your spelling and grammar, you might not be a grown adult and that would explain the immaturity in your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• wow how would this be an immature question... smh i thought that people could come on here and ask for advice now i can see if u said what i was doing is immature but not to here the question i asked was immature well thank u for ur advice... smh hard lol
    applejacks2004

Comment by applejacks2004 (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I offered advice, learn to spell and trust your husband. One question, though, did you have to have your parents permission to legally be married? There's no way you're at least 18 and still write like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Oh my lord applejacks, I'm not trying to be mean at all, but hun we can hardly understand what you are typing. Maybe you should use the spell check that is provided on here. I'm sorry that you feel you can't trust your husband. Good Luck.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Well i think if you had a legit reason not to trust him before then yes he better delete the ex girlfriends with the friends that have a crush on him thats not his fault so no dont make him delete those. If he never gave you a reason to not trust him then you need to work that out in your head and not make him delete his past cause everyone has one. Just because you are married doesnt mean you cant talk to the opposit sex. My husband was like that but it all comes down to a controll issue. Think about it and good luck
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 3:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2010