Have you tried cellulite creame or reduction methods? if so, write back your review?

I am just curious. I have been reading up on cellulite creame and how to reduce it. I am confused because some people say they work and others don't. I hear that you should just work out, but some say they still have cellulite. There was this article that using coffee grounds, exercise, and brushing doesn't help and another did. What should I believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i havent but i wish you luck and happy holidays!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If cellulite cream worked then no one would have cellulite. Don't waste your money.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It was discussed on The Doctors tv show one day. Cellulite is fatty tissue that has grown in to the muscle. Cream can't remove it.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!!! The night before last my husband called me into the bedroom to show this beauty on David Letterman. I did'nt know who she was but gorgeous Woman! The reason he called me in is when the girl turned toward Dave Letterman you could see cellulite on the back of her legs. Well some or whatever you have is what you have. Creams.diets or exercise in my book do nada. It is what it is. No one cares really except you! Love you.Don't spend your money on crappy cremes or wing nut cures........get a massage and go to the movies in the afternoon.

big smile miniMichelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Theres a scrub you can make with used coffee grounds that is suppose to reduce cellulite
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:58 AM on Jan. 6, 2011