Ugh

so I just found out my insurance (my dad was able to add me back on his insurance plan, thank god since we just moved and lost our insurance)..anyway, they told my dad that insurance would be effective the next month, which would've been nov..so I go to make a doc appointment here and have to call the insurance company to find a doc that will accept the insurance and they tell me it's not effective until Jan 1..great so I don't I've instance this month..and my first doc appointment was nov 19, so obviously I'm due for one again..I'm about 14 weeks..what can I expect to pay at this doc appointment? Of course it happens this month when moneys tight..ugh

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 12:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have u thought of medicaid?
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Apply for medicaid!! the worst they can say is no. and you have to make an extreme amount of money to not qualify. If it wasnt for that i wouldnt make it!!
    CrystalRaee

Answer by CrystalRaee at 1:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think dh makes too much money..we barely qualified for arkids for our dd before we moved..
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 1:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You won't no unless you apply!
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Like someone said the worse answer is no butmaybe they'll say yes!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010