maybe preggo?

so i think i could be pregnant, since 3 dpo i have been having mild twinges in my ovary area. i also have noticed my boobs are alittle bigger, they have been achey and it kinda radiates to my armpits. Last time i was preggo i just knew i was and took a test like 4 days before my missed period and it was bfp. but i just dont know this time around. anyone have any of these symptoms and find out they were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Only a test will tell you for sure. I didn't have any symptoms with this pregnancy but I did with my son.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 1:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Wait, I did have symptoms but not till I was like 8 weeks.
    EwansMommy

• Take a test or see a Dr.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i did but every test (even the ones at the doctors) came out negative but my doctor confirmed mine and my DH thoughts when he got concerned and did a u/s and we found out i was 8 weeks pregnant.
    teen_mommie101

Answer by teen_mommie101 at 3:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Take a test so you will know for sure. My boobs hurt a lot before I found out I was pregnant. I just thought my period was on its way but ooopps guess what it was a baby lol. Good luck I hope you get the answer you want.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2010