-TMI-3 days shy of 34 weeks and

I will randomly get sick . Out of nowhere I just throw up . And sometimes it comes from both ends .
I am not sick , it just randomly comes out of nowhere .
& Since about 31 weeks every now and then I keep losing parts of my mucus plug , and I get CONSTANT cramping that will last for hours on ends , and the last 2 days the cramping has gotten worse and has brought tears to my eyes .
I go to the doctors tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone knew why this could be happening ?

mamabear93

Asked by mamabear93 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be preterm labor. Definitely bring this up with your care provider tomorrow.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Sounds like your body preparing for delivery honestly. I had all of that both ti,es with my kids and that's what the dr always said. Both babies were full term.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• it sounds normal, talk to your doctor about it next time
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Definietley sounds like your body is preparing for labor. Best of luck, glad you're seeing the dr. Tomorrow!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If it is so bad you are crying I would call the doctor today and tell the nurse whats going on they may want to see you today. Good luck to you and your baby.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2010