can your dreams be like a sign of something ?

okay im 6 1/2 months pregnant and they say having abnormal or weird dreams is just apart of being pregnant . but it seems like my dreams are telling me something .

so my boyfriend was texting some girl a while back about having sex with her and other things when he shouldnt have been . and when i found out he promised he never do it again and never talk to her again . well about a week and half later i found he was talking to her again . now since then its been about 3 weeks . ive had my suspicions but i let them go . lately ive been having very vivid dreams about him talking to her . like my dreams are so clear i can see the messages and what they say . and i also like get that feeling sometimes that hes talking to her still . i was just wondering if my dreams are like a way of telling me that hes talking to her or are they just regular dreams that happen to be about a past occurance .

teenmum11

Asked by teenmum11 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• A better question to ask youself, is why the hell you are still with him. Your dreams are probably your subconcious asking yourself this question.
    poweredbycarma

Answer by poweredbycarma at 2:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• your dreams are just your subconscious reaching out to tell or show you the things you dont see. always trust your gut instinct its almost always right. Good Luck.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 2:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would be leaving so if I were you.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Your dreams are telling you that he doesn't care about you. You caught him (which he shouldn't have been doing to begin with) and he said he'ld stop but he didn't so obviously, he care nothing about how you feel and only about his own satisfactions.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• dreams are fears that you have that you wont confront so you do it in your sleep
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Well, I've had premonition-type dreams since I was a kid, so for me, yes, they can. However, I have had so many nightmares about my Husband doing something to hurt me and it has yet to happen. Luckily for me, He would never do anything like my nightmares show, and I also know the difference between a premonition dream and a random dream/nightmare. I do agree with what lacyjay said, although those nightmares about my Husband aren't anything I need to confront when I'm awake cause they don't exist in my real world. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2010