• In the Spotlight:

I want another baby so bad

We aren't ttc yet or anything. I don't have infertility problems(quite the opposite). But we are holding back on ttc because I am needing income before it will be affordable. I''m sahm currently and I'm looking into at-home jobs that will be significant money-wise so that I can continue to stay home. I really don't have a choice but to stay home and work anyways because dh's job is a constant rotating shift and pays decent. I eventually want to work from home owning my own salon but going to school for that would mean 12 months of 8 hour days before getting a license. I definitely can't afford to go to school right now! Tuition alone is $8,000+ and that doesn't include paying a sitter. I'm very sad because I have such a longing for another baby(we have 2 kids). What if I never find anything that is work-from-home? Just give up on another baby? I will be crushed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• the way I see god will only give you as much and he knows you can handle and gl
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 4:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yeah, me too. We could use some extra income, but you know what? The timing is never perfect unless you're a SAHM/W whose hubby is super rich. You just adapt. Whatever comes, I know as a family we can handle it, and there are things more important than financial situation. I'd rather have money be tight for a while than have a huge age gap between kids...in my experience that only causes trouble and familial discord.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Everything that I know of that is work from home isn't a significant amount. I do a few things and while it's a paycheck, it maybe covers 2 bills or so.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Please come and follow me around for a day, you may change your mind! lol. I am sure something will come along. I give you props for wanting to add to your family in a responsible way. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010