Christmas gift ideas for stepdad?

nobody can ever figure out what to get him, because there's not ever really much he needs, and between him and my mom they DEFINITELY do not need more useless decorative nicnacs and stuff.
He's a truck driver. Likes Jeff Gordon but has OODLES of Gordon stuff already. Likes fishing, but it happens rarely, when he's home during the summers. For his birthday my mom had everyone pitch in and had his truck fixed up, all except for a couple things we wanted to do but didn't have the money for - like putting in a bed liner. I'd just give some cash for that, but we can't afford to give him enough to cover the whole price so it seems kind of lame. He doesn't really read, and has a huge DVD library as it is. Mom will get him whatever clothes he needs. I just don't know what we can get him on our budget, which is $50 or less per person. Any ideas?

FluffyMamaBunny

Asked by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• Im sure he has these but idk just a suggestion, what about coffee mugs the traveling ones or warm gloves or a blanket or warm coat for when he is on the road.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 3:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010