Panik! It;s my husbands birthday next tuesday and after that it's christmas. I need two more presents for him, something my dd can give to daddy.

Any ideas for some easy art work for a 3 year old? Maybe something even useful? I had trouble coming up with two presnts for him myself, because he actually has everyhting he needs.

P.S. Small budget.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• How about a t-shirt or coffee mug with your DD's picture on it that says "I love Daddy"?
    tel4him

Answer by tel4him at 6:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Some malls have a place where you can have a t-shirt made with a pic on it that you have... or even a kodak station
    at a local store may be able to do it...
    Coffee mug is another idea....
    How about hand prints, you can find the material and or kits at your local arts and crafts stores...
    they also have other ideas too...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• another idea would be... depending on the age of your child, allow THEM to make
    something with crayons, glue, glitter etc....
    personally made items have and still are my # 1 gifts from my dd's and now my grandchildren...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Homemade! They also have those plastic coffee mugs with the coloring sheets that slip in and out at Hobby Lobby for 87 cents. Then your dd can color the pictures, and he can even change them...or she can just color one...
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 1:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010