When do your know your shopping way too much?

So as soon as i get paid i pay my bills and head straight to the store i will spend 300-400 every two weeks and live off 200-300 for 2 weeks just because i had to buy my kids 20 new outfits an new sandles and new bottles and new toys :( everyone says u shop too much but i say if you got it use it if not please dont try n spend my money!

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 4:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• When your broke and your house is overflowing with shopping bags!! Honestly though, I think as long as you have all your bills paid, enough food and day to day necessities, then I say you should be allowed to splurge! Of course it is always better to start saving, but isn't just so much fun to spoil your kiddo's like that? Ah, I miss those days! Anyway, but you should consider maybe starting an emergency fund or something along that line. Instead of splurging every pay day maybe you should try once a month; you'll never know when something might happen. My daughter and I used to be able to splurge all the time like that, but unfortunately I became really ill & lost my job cause I was always in the operating room or surgery. Let me tell you, it sucks and it is so hard trying to get back on my feet now. I seriously am kicking myself in the a** everyday, thinking I should have kept a closer eye on my funds.

Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 4:49 AM on Dec. 16, 2010