Would you go "Back to School"

I was in my mid-thirties and found myself at a cross roads in life (I had been in the medical field for years!) BUT I was tired of "caring" for everyone in my life and really thought about a change! SO I did it! I still had two younger kids at home but I took the chance - and went BACK TO SCHOOL!

I got my degree in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Computer Crime and Financial Fraud - (was even on the Dean's List) ohhhhh lol - definitely did better this time around and even figured out a little alegbra along the way.

So... given the chance would you go Back to School and make that change?graduate

gambilldl

Asked by gambilldl at 4:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in

• YES!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 5:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CONGRATS THAT U DID :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 5:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would definitely.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I just got excepted to the local tech colllege but they wan me to start at the end of january...my baby is due at the end of january. I really hope they will put me on the list for fall enrollment because I really want the chance to do this!!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I did and I have a year and a half to go
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i went back to school last year and it was the best decision of my life. i have a year and half to go and i encourage everyone that it can be done.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I might. I got my first degree when my kids were little. I actually graduated prgnant with my 3rd child. It was hard although I did great and loved it. Now my children are 13, 11 and 9 and I almost think it was easier when they were younger. My problem is that I don't know what i would go to school for.

I think it is awesome that you did this and I am happy that it worked out for you.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I did and can't wait to go back after my medical leave. I love the experience I keep changing my degree tho.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 7:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I already went back to school, but it wasn't for a career change. I got my master's in the same field I already work in.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I am 39 and doing that. I will have my Associates in Human Services in May, then will be going for my BSW and MSW. Oh and I am getting a certificate in Alcohol and Drug Rehab Counseling in May.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

Next question in
Baby going to school

Next question overall (Relationships)
Custody/ divorce