anyone have any strange ghoslty or weird feeling in their home??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hell yes! That's what I get for having used a Ouija board in my house 22 years ago and then again 10 years ago. I know the names of the ghosts that are here but the best encounter I had was when my dad visited here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I live in a a old house and I always hear things & feel someone is looking at me from my didning room but I feel it's nothing to be scared of I figure its my landlords relatives he's 94 & has been living in the same apt since he was 13!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Spirits will also touch you as they have here in my house. I feel someone taps me or pokes me. I hear muffled conversation in the spare bedroom that is full of junk. I also hear someone digging with a shovel on the side of my house. I also see a dark shadow walk down the hallway. The dark shadow has been seen by my brother and his wife when they lived here. OMG I have too many incidences to even type.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• My daughter wont sleep in her room, and I don't blame her...lol. I won't even go in her room when it's dark. Sometimes I see things in my kitchen, out of the corner of my eye. My daughter tells me all the time that she sees angels in our driveway. She tells me that they talk to her, and wave at her. She's 3 and I didn't even know that she knew what an angel was until I was looking at some pictures of angels, and she said "Mommy, that the angel that waves to me." The angels don't freak me out, but the feeling I get when I go into my daughters room sure freaks me out. lol
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• In my old place there was a little girl that stayed in the kitchen and there was a older man that lived in the stairway. Here, there is a man that stands outside our front door by the tree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• See! now I am getting spooked and I love it lol, I am a glutton for punishment. I am alone with my son, he is asleep and this time of night is when I start to freak myself out!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have what they call a residual haunting. We don't see anyone but once in a while, you'll hear the kitchen door "open" footsteps in the kitchen and the door to the spare bedroom close. Guess that was "Fred"'s room. Also, my 4 yr old grandson says he sees "Paul" a little boy in my bedroom..who knows. I'm not afraid
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• ALot of the time my deceased grandmother lives permanently with me now she used to go between families but i think she likes us best so she stays here. my kids have conversations with her and when i am inneed of comfort or advice i either feel her touching me or she comes to me in my dreams. sometimes (she was always playing pranks on people) she will hide the keys or turn the dryer and washer on or off just because, she will unroll the toilet paper or it will be wet for no reason etc. She died when i was thirteen and i never really ahd a relationship with her. so i guess this is her way of making up for lost time. she was also psychic when she was alive so we arent surprised shes still around.
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 9:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• No. That's one of the things we check for before buying a house. We're renting right now, but the same principle applies.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2008