A kid doesn’t like his own bottle feeding~

My brother’s son named Jerry is 8 months old, and the baby has been given breastfeeding. He doesn’t like drinking water with milk bottle. Maybe he doesn’t like the bottle I guess, so I suggest my brother to change the bottle for him but it doesn’t work. But when my brother brings Jerry to my house, as long as the boy sees my girl drink with bottle, he will rob and then drink. Why come to this? How to deal with this problem?

Ariel.Y

Asked by Ariel.Y at 6:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• An 8 month old baby not wanting to drink water from a bottle is not a problem. There is no need to use a bottle at this point, and if the baby is being fed on-demand, there is no need to worry if the baby is hydrated enough.He will keep himself from becoming thirsty if he is not denyed breastfeeding. I would encourage them to skip the bottles and go straight to sippy cups, which is what I did and was a smooth transition (when they were ready of course).

As for copying your daughter, it seems only natural for a baby to take something away and put it in their mouth, no matter what the object may be.
    squish

Answer by squish at 6:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My daughter didn't like bottles either, she would take it if mom wasn't around and she was hungry but we went straight from me to a sippy cup.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2010