Do you like it when your SO is noisy during sex? adult content

I like the little noises. Heavy breathing and a bit of moaning. Total turn on. I don't like it when he's totally quiet because "guys don't do that" (like he says).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Really, if one of us is noisy it's me. Hubby is really quiet with the sounds he makes, but I do love to hear them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• A little noise is ok but if it's over the top I get totally distracted and can't focus on anything but that and then I end up laughing.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes. It makes me so much more turned on.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Mines makes too much noise sometimes. And i have to tell him to hush!!!
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 6:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• have to say i like some noise to at least i know he is enjoying it as much as i am if there is nothing i feel like im not doing my job but the hubby is quite conserved nothing to out of the way i think i may get the im close but thats about it.
    sherlyn.maske

Answer by sherlyn.maske at 6:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I like it too!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i like it! it shows he's enjoying himself. there are times when he's focusing so hard on his "performance" that he doesn't make much noise and then it makes me wonder if he's having a "good time" LOL. but yes i love the little moans and groans coming out of my man!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yes i like it. It's important i think. If he was totally silent, how would i know what he is enjoying & what he is not? Making noise of some sort is an important way to show your partner what is awesome in bed & what is not.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• looks like we all are in agreement here so far. I love it because it heightens the experience and lets me know that he is into it which in turn makes me more into it
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• what syphon said
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010