WHat movies are you looking forward to to watch with your kids around christmas?

The Polar Express is cool, but what I'm really waiting for to be on TV is "Home alone". My dd is 3 and a half year old now and I know she'll like Keeeeviiiiiiiin!!!! Can't wait to introduce her to one of my favorite movies. lol

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Charlie brown :) gotta watch good old Charlie brown

Answer by Heidikans at 6:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• The Grinch and of course a Christmas Story

Answer by Akimcole at 8:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• its a wonderful life

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 6:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We always watch "The Sound of Music" together when it airs around Christmas on ABC. We already watched the cartoon version of the Grinch, which we do every year.

Answer by vicesix at 7:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• "It's a wonderful life"... it's been a tradition in my family to watch it before christmas for AGES... I'm not going to stop with my child.

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 7:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We're enjoying all of the classics - Rudolph, Frosty, Santa, Charlie Brown.... Its the first year he's really watching and understanding that something's going on (he's getting ready to turn three, and last year we were living with family and didn't really get to "do" much with him to really get him involved or anything). We're really enjoying it. Though his favorite Christmas special is a Barney one, lol.

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i love all the older classics like rudolph, frosty and those kinds of this oh and of course the grinch

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• A Christmas Story

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Home Alone :)

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 12:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It's not a Christmas movie but we will be watching Planet 51...That's all my DD wants to watch...

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010