What's the biggest fear about being pregnant?

What scares you the most about being pregnant? I'm mostly scared about what labor is going to like and if my baby is going to be ok after labor. just what scares you about being pregnant.

laceyN9

Asked by laceyN9 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was eerily calm about complications. It's really strange for me too because I'm a worst case scenario kind of person. But I just knew he was going to be ok.

My biggest scares/worries were tearing and hemmoroids lol.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I tried not to listen to other peoples horror stories...It would really get my mind going and get me anxious.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Mine is my pain reliever wearing off again when I am getting my c section. Like it did with my son. Not fun a t all
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i was so afraid that since i was young that i would miscarry or i would have a premature baby. But i was never afraid of giving birth, it was actually really easy for me and didnt hurt or take that long-
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Well since i have been threw this before, It used to be labor pains, and miscarriages (since I've had like 5) then it was out ranked by complications for the baby and then my well being. Since last time they thought my baby was about to die in me and my heart was giving out, yeah it wasnt on my top to do list to have another one. Then I hate labor !!!lol, I am a big baby, but i so dred have a csection. I am like totally mortified by the thought of being cut (big old wuss I know) I have to be like in un bareable pain for them to give me a shot.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:04 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Other than the fear of birth, I think I can honestly say of Miscarrying late or premature baby, Stillborn. The fear of losing my baby or dying during labor quite scared me.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Misscarring again!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• First time, it was labour. I was terrified...I'm a wuss :) Now it would be complications, because I'm having twins...I don't want anything to be wrong with them.
    Calypso910

Answer by Calypso910 at 2:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm terrified of complications. In the beginning I was terrified of a miscarriage (this is my first pregnancy EVER), but after 20 weeks that fear went away. Now I'm scared of labor, I'm scared that they'll force me into an unnecessary c-section, and I'm scared that my daughter won't be healthy when she comes out, or she'll be smaller than she should be, or some other random thing...blah. I'm also scared of having to adjust to being a new mom in the first few weeks O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm scared of all the pain I'll be in after I give birth. It seems like it's going to be so uncomfortable! People say I'll be wanting to sit on ice, and not be able to go to the bathroom without tons of pain. I try not to think about it, but I imagine it's not going to be fun!
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 11:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2008