Its the christmas season if you could have one big wish no matter what it was??

Hello I would want my investors breakfast and movie shoot to net enough to run the company for five years anything you can wish for?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• For my sister and I to spend just one more minute with our dad and tell him goodbye.. He passed away almost nine years ago and my sister and I didn't find out til three months afterwards so we didn't even get to say goodbye. We still don't know where he's buried so we still have yet to really say our goodbyes.
    PinaiAngelPai15

Answer by PinaiAngelPai15 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• A vehicle that is in great condition and doesnt constantly have something wrong with it.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• That is too hard right now to just choose one....

For me it is a tie between the health of a few particular family members and helping my husband with the finances.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• To be able to spend Christmas with my mother. I lost her last year to cancer.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm like arenad, I want to spend Christmas with my dad, we lost him in August
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 9:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't want to make a wish and seem ungrateful for what I have! To borrow my grandparents (Grandma, Grandpa, Papa and Grandad) from Heaven for Christmas? :) To have our family closer so we can spend more time with them...To live farther out in the country so I can keep my parents horses when they move...
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 1:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• to go back in time 10 yrs ago and be able to change a lot of things up to today
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 6:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Amnesia...I would love to forget the last four years
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010