Anyone see Dr. Phil today?.............

About the girl who was 16 years old, hid her pregnancy from her parents, had the baby in the bathroom and killed it before they found her there?

She got off with 5 years probation, for murder!!! WTF is wrong with this country!!

They wouldn't show her face, it's a good thing, because I think there ought to be lynch squads who round up and finish off all the babykillers that get off like this. It happens all the time and I'm SICK of it!!

Sharon7772

Asked by Sharon7772 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• it sounds like just another form of abortion. women get away with a lot less then that. to me it's no different. obama is allowing it to happen when he gets in office. he says it's ok to have a baby aborted and just leave it to die on a cold steel table. at least t his girl got something unlike the numerous others that just walk away from the clinic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• To me, killing a full term baby that has just been born is not abortion, it's murder. At that point you can give it to someone who wants it. Why do you need to kill it?

I don't agree with abortions past the first trimester either, especially those done after a viable survivability age. I have seen the photo's, and I can't wrap my head around going through the process of full blown delivery, only to kill it anyway. Carry it a few more weeks and give it away!

I am also referring to people that abuse their children to death, including SBS cases, getting off with little or no time in prison. Kill an adult, you get life. Kill an infant you get a year or two, WHAT???

Someone needs to step up and wake people up. Do you think if people became aware of child killers getting life EVERY time, it might make people think about their actions BEFORE they do things?
    Sharon7772

Answer by Sharon7772 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I didn't see it. But you are talking about a terrified 16 year old.

I don't excuse what she did. I wonder if abortion was available to her. I wonder if she could have talked to her parents. I wonder if her parents talked to her about sexual activity. I wonder how her parents actually parented her.

There are many aspects of this situation of which I am not knowledgable on, so I will not sit in judgment when I don't have all the facts.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 12:51 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Ugh that is absolutely disgusting
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Wow thats crazy... missed the show......I can't believe she didnt do any serious jail time for that... if the baby was born and she neglected to care for him/her till they died...that is murder!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• To bad Obama is going to make abortion legal. Then the kid won't have to hide or have her parents consent. She'll just walk into a clinic and get the baby killed. No questions asked. She could carry the baby to term and then have it aborted. A perfectly healthy baby, that could have come up with the cure for cancer, will be killed.

Great President we've got, lemme tell ya.
    Looking2Adopt1

Answer by Looking2Adopt1 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Don't be shocked. As the other poster says you don't have all the information that went into that conviction or sentence. I know a grown man who stuck a gun to another mans head and pulled the trigger. 2 1/2 years jail time. Go figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I do not support abortion, however, if there is a woman who is pregnant, does not want to carry or raise this baby, I would rather she go to a sfe clean clinic and have the pregnancy terminated than do what this girl did and kill a healthy viable baby.

I know there are a lot of younger women on this site and you don't know about what women did before Roe vs Wade.(Watch "Dirty Dancing" to see what I'm talking about) Women would have to sneek to a location where a "doctor" would have the equipment to perform the abortion. It could be a hotel room, the storeroom of a store...most had No sterile conditions. Doctors were afraid to terminate prenancies for fear of losing their license. There were quite a few women who bled to death afterward. There were also women women who could never have children because the procedure was botched.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Pt 2 - is this what we want for future enerations of American women? I am anti-abortion but if a women does NOT want to have the baby isn't better to give her a safe procedure instead of having babies killed after birth or left on doorsteps, or put into dumpsters to freeze to death?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• She STABBED her baby, more than once. The bitch needs to be in prison. If I remember right, she's the same on that was on Oprah not too long ago. She went down and ate dinner with her family right after stabbing her baby..who the fuck DOES THAT?

READ_HER_STORY_HERE

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 3:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2008